Response to our NACCHO Aboriginal Health Newspaper from our members, community, stakeholders and Government has been nothing short of sensational over the past 3 years, with feedback from around the country suggesting we really kicked a few positive goals for Aboriginal health.
NACCHO is the national peak body for Aboriginal health. It is entrusted to represent the needs and interests of Aboriginal health on behalf of its members in the national arena.
NACCHO has and continues to be a living embodiment of the aspirations of Aboriginal people
10 good reasons to advertise in the NACCHO Aboriginal Health Newspaper :
- Highly targeted health sector from CEO’s to all staff audience
- Quality production and guaranteed national distribution in partnership with the award-winning Koori Mail 14,000 printed copies
- Spend any surplus dollars before the end of the financial year
- Article space offered with ad bookings
- Newspaper also distributed at NACCHO events and workshops
- 1500 copies posted to the CEO’s of Australia’s top Aboriginal health organisations and NGO’s and Government departments
- Thank you ‘burst’ through NACCHO’s social media network naming all advertisers
- Over 100,000 audited readers
- Targeted at Aboriginal consumer / clients
- Support NACCHO vision to Close the Gap
||10 March 2017
|Final Ads artwork
||17 March 2017
||5 April 2017
We are now looking to all our members, programs and sector stakeholders for advertising, compelling articles, eye-catching images and commentary for inclusion in our next edition.
Maximum 600 words (word file only) with image
Please Note: All submitted advertising and editorial content is subject to space availability and review by the NACCHO Newspaper editorial committee
This 24-page newspaper is produced and distributed as an insert in the Koori Mail, circulating 14,000 full-colour print copies nationally via newsagents and subscriptions.
Our audited readership (Audit Bureau of Circulations) is 100,000 readers!
Our target audience also includes over 1,500 NACCHO member and affiliate health organisations, relevant government departments, subsidiary indigenous health services and suppliers, as well as the end-users of Australian Indigenous health services nationally.
Your advertising support means we can build this newspaper to a cost-neutral endeavour, thereby guaranteeing its future.
Note: the earlier you book your ad or submit an article for consideration, the better placement we can offer in the printed newspaper. All prices are GST inclusive. Discounts are available to not-for-profits, NACCHO member organisations and industry stakeholders. All prices include artwork if required.
||Column x cm
Download Rate Card
For further information contact:
Colin Cowell – 0401 331 251
Communications and Marketing Consultant