NOTICE OF MEETING
Dates: Tuesday 6th June – Wednesday 7th June 2017
Location: Pacific Suites, 100 Northbourne Avenue, Braddon
Participants from Affiliates with responsibilities for:
- ICT-IM/PIRS systems
- Data Quality Improvement (CQI);
- 2 per Affiliate, 1 from each of 2 regional bodies (Kimberley and NE NSW)
Contact Person: Dr Robert Starling, NACCHO Chief Information Officer. [mobile: 0411 500 887 email: firstname.lastname@example.org]
- An attendance form is below – on notification of attendance NACCHO will book and pay for the Conference facilities and accommodations ONLY at the Pacific Suites, Northbourne Ave.
- Inter-city (flights), local travel costs and TA to be met by participant’s organisation.
The Workshop will be a technical working session to address issues and outcomes including:
- Standing Agenda Items
- Progress towards 30th June 2017 Census Date for OSR, nKPI and HCP reporting
- What we know about data requirements for the proposed new funding model for Member Services
- What are the issues that will face Member Services in the next two years as the Clinical Systems introduce major new products? Is it time to re-assess which system you are using and plan to change? Will changing to a new system be more or less of a trauma and expense than going through to a completely new version of an existing system? How long will it take new systems to stabilise? What are the risks to patients, staff and the organisation?
- propose beginning checklists for
- functionality and features for a PIRS for the future as components of joined-up health care and wellness
- ICT infrastructure
- data security
- fail overs
- change and adoption of
- new user interfaces
- decision support tools
- realtime reporting
- changes in management processes
- costs of change
- data conversion
- staff training
- management training
- Contingencies for data continuity for CQI programs and PSDA cycles
- Linking PATCATs for summary reporting and improvements in consistency across Member Services for regional needs analyses, putting ACCHOs first.
REGISTRATION FORM for accommodation and special dietary requirements