1 December, 2023
8 November, 2023
Chief Medical Officer
- Join a local organisation with 31 years of history
- Enjoy a salary of $300,000+ (by negotiation), plus excellent benefits
- Darwin region Aboriginal Medical Service
Danila Dilba Health Service (DDHS) is in search of a dynamic Chief Medical Officer (CMO) to bolster their executive team.
This role will see you:
- Offer clinical, strategic, and technical guidance to the DDHS CEO, Executive Management Team, and Board.
- Develop and implement key business strategies targeting clinical service development, improvement, integration and evaluation.
- Work as a Senior General Practitioner 1 day per week to develop and strengthen key stakeholder relationships with the DDHS Clinical Teams and clients.
- Manage and support a team of up to 8 reportees.
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive remuneration package of $300,000+ (by negotiation), plus superannuation.
- Other perks include vehicle allowance, parking in Darwin city, six weeks of annual leave, professional membership, CPD support, and study assistance.
- Be part of a culture that prioritises diversity and has substantial Aboriginal representation in leadership roles.
- Experience work/life balance as you work in a breathtaking tropical location.
What do you need to apply?
- Registration as a General Practitioner with AHPRA and Fellowship from RACGP or ACRRM.
- At least 5 years in General Practice with exposure to Aboriginal health.
- Proficiency in primary health care and its implementation per comprehensive Primary Health Care principles.
- Proven track record of leading multidisciplinary teams.
- Exceptional planning, management, budget and resource allocation skills.
With DDHS, you’re not just securing a job; you’re becoming part of a legacy. Embrace the opportunity to make a tangible difference in the health and lives of the Biluru community.
Note: Priority consideration will be granted to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants. Also, potential relocation support and financial assistance might be available for those moving within or to the NT for employment and further clinical education.
NT PHN/RWA NT may be able to offer support and financial assistance to health professionals who are relocating to the NT or moving within the NT to a greater remoteness area classification for the purposes of employment and further clinical education.
For a detailed position description and selection criteria, please contact Barbara on 08 8982 1010 or email email@example.com to discuss this amazing opportunity.