Full time until June 2025, and then subject to ongoing funding
About Maari Ma Health
Maari Ma Health is an Aboriginal community-controlled regional health service that has been providing a quality service to the Aboriginal people of far western New South Wales for more than 20 years and employs over 140 people within the region.
About the role
The Psychologist works collaboratively with our GP-multidisciplinary team to deliver a holistic service that is culturally aware and uses a strengths-based and trauma informed approach.
The position is responsible for providing evidenced-based psychological therapies to adults and young people referred by Maari Ma’s General Practitioners, with priority access to Aboriginal people.
Travel within the region with occasional overnight stays is a requirement of the position.
Attractive salary package
· Annual salary up to $125,000 gross per annum plus superannuation. depending on qualifications and years of experience
A great range of benefits including:
· Working Monday to Friday, 8.30 – 5.00.
· Generous salary packaging, (which can increase your take home pay by several thousand dollars)
· 5 weeks annual leave plus additional paid leave over Christmas period
· Accrued Days Off (up to 12 per year)
· Excellent personal development opportunities
· Relocation assistance
· Accommodation provided for initial 4 weeks
· Access to use our accredited health care service for you and your family (conditions apply).
So, if you are looking for an immersion into Aboriginal health and are wanting to join an award-winning practice, please contact Claire Allan on 0447 807 183 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLY ONLINE – please go to the “Working with us” page of our website. www.maarima.com.au/employment
Please view our website and see the Strategic Plan, Chronic Disease Strategy and Annual Report at www.maarima.com.au
Applications close when position is filled
All Maari Ma Aboriginal Health employees are required to have three doses of a COVID-19 vaccination or provide an approved medical contraindication certificate.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Australians are encouraged to apply for this position.
Maari Ma acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of the land in which we live, and we pay our respect to their Elders both past and present and emerging.