NACCHO Youth Conference 2023 | Perth, WA
The 2023 NACCHO Youth Conference focused on the theme –
Working together, we are stronger.
The Conference was held in Noongar Boodjar (Perth).
To access any past resources from the 2023 NACCHO Youth Conference, please contact email@example.com
NACCHO Youth Conference 2019 | Darwin, NT
The central focus of the NACCHO Youth Conference Healthy youth, healthy future was on building resilience. For thousands of years our Ancestors have shown great resolve thriving on this vast continent. Young Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, who make up 54% of our population, now look to the example set by generations past and present to navigate ever-changing and complex social and health issues. Healthy youth, healthy future provides us with opportunities to explore and discuss issues of importance to us, our families and communities, and to take further steps toward becoming tomorrow’s leaders.
Key note speakers included:
- Marlee Silva – Tiddas 4 Tiddas
- Brooke Blurton – Youth Support Worker
- Brendan Dunn – Coalition of Peaks
- Oliver Tye – NACCHO
- Dr Mangatjay McGregor – Royal Darwin Hospital
For further information about the 2019 NACCHO Youth Conference and to access resources, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
NACCHO Youth Conference 2022 | Canberra, ACT
The central focus of the NACCHO Youth Conference 2022 was to Honour the Past, Prepare for the Future.
- Welcome to Country
- National Roadmap for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Adolescent Health
- STEM and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander health: building capabilities
- CANTEEN – Young Adult Reconciliation Network
- Governance and Leadership
- Young Black Women in the Law
- ACHWA Youth Committee Camp
- Healthy Relationships
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Yarning Circle
For further information about the 2022 NACCHO Youth Conference and to access resources, please contact email@example.com