Policy and Advocacy
Policy development and advocacy are central to the operations of NACCHO. The Policy team works in a fast paced and dynamic environment liaising with key stakeholders across the sector, including our Affiliates and Members, governments, universities, public institutions, and non-government organisations. The team uses its wide-ranging policy and research expertise to contribute toward policies that achieve better outcomes for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people. Please contact us if you would like to learn more about NACCHO’s Policy and Advocacy efforts.
Latest Policy Submissions
- Extent and nature of poverty in Australia March 2023
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Action Plan: National Plan to End Violence Against Women and Children April 2023
- Australian Universities Accord April 2023
- Disruption in Australian Classrooms April 2023
- Foundation Skills Study April 2023