Wurli-Wurlinjang Health Service is an Aboriginal Community Controlled Organisation delivering primary health care services to Aboriginal people living in and within a 40km radius of Katherine.
Wurli prides itself on delivering a range of health services to the community in a style and manner that makes clients feel welcome and comfortable.
Wurli operates a range of clinics and provides a range of primary health care and other services which include Main Clinic (acute and general care), Gudbinji Chronic Disease Clinic, Women and Children’s Health, StrongBala Men’s Health and Binjari Health Clinic.
The role of the dental assistant will be to provide high quality clinical and administrative assistant services to primarily ATSI clients for oral healthcare
Ideally we are seeking candidates with the following:
- Certificate IV in Dental Assisting and Oral Health Promotion or willingness to gain in the first year of employment.
- Current Northern Territory Driver’s License.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to be punctual, reliable and multi-task.
- Must have the right to work in Australia.
- Computer literate.
- Excellent time management and organisation skills.
- Previous hospitality or healthcare industry experience.