1 December, 2023
8 November, 2023
General Practitioner | Jabiru NT
- Full time opportunity, with a competitive salary up to $304,000 plus benefits
- Consideration for part-time position
- Accommodation provided
- Relocation support and prospects for future growth available
Are you an experienced general practitioner looking for a fulfilling role?
Red Lily Health Board Aboriginal Corporation (Red Lily) invites you to be a part of their passionate team based in Jabiru, Northern Territory.
Why Red Lily Health?
Established in 2011, Red Lily’s mission is to empower Aboriginal people within the West Arnhem region by addressing their unique health challenges. Through effective leadership and governance,
Red Lily strives to develop high-quality primary healthcare services, with a long-term vision of establishing a regional Aboriginal Community Controlled Health Service.
What’s in it for you?
- Full-time position offering a competitive salary of up to $304,000 plus superannuation
- Part-time options will also be considered
- Enjoy salary packaging of up to $15,900 annually
- Benefit from relocation assistance and potential avenues for professional growth
- Accommodation will be provided, and access to a vehicle outside clinic hours can be arranged
- Eligibility for Workforce Incentive Program (WIP) MBS payments of up to $60,000, applicable to MM6 locations
- Exciting News: The brand-new Jabiru Health Centre is currently under construction and is set to open in 2024
- Experience diverse clinical cases rarely encountered in other parts of Australia
- Explore the picturesque surroundings through activities like fishing, hiking, and swimming
What’s the role?
You’ll play a vital role as part of a multidisciplinary remote primary healthcare team. This team manages client care throughout their lifespan, addressing illnesses, promoting wellbeing, providing education and training, and fostering community health initiatives to improve overall health outcomes.
In your new role, you’ll have opportunity to:
- Collaborate with a dedicated team to enhance the health outcomes of the Aboriginal community in the West Arnhem region
- Contribute to the development of a permanent GP service tailored to the unique needs of the community’s residents
- Encounter unique clinical scenarios due to the remote nature of the community
What do you need to apply?
- Specialist General Practitioner registration with Australian Health Practitioners Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Fellow of RACGP or ACCRM
- Bring experience in a remote setting, ideally within Indigenous health
NT PHN/RWA NT may be able to offer support and financial assistance to health professionals who are relocating to the NT or moving within the NT to a greater remoteness area classification for the purposes of employment and further clinical education.
For more information about this exciting opportunity, please contact Barbara on 08 8982 1010 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.