Healthcare Facility Manager
Bloom HR is partnering with Orange Aboriginal Medical Service to appoint a manager of their brand new healthcare facility, The Waluwin Centre in Orange.
OAMS is an Aboriginal Community Controlled Organisation that has been successfully providing health and human services to the whole Orange community since 2005.
OAMS has been operating for over 18 years with staff ranging from Transport Support, Community Connectors, Doctors, Nurses, Dentists, Aboriginal Health Practitioners, Wellbeing & Support Coordinators, Managers, Administrative and Compliance, Plan Managers, Case Managers, and visiting specialist services across five sites within Orange.
OAMS is committed to providing services that result in improved quality of life for people in our community. We are focused on a holistic and friendly approach to the physical, social and emotional wellbeing of our clients, families and whole community. OAMS is committed to the privacy legislation and we are compliant in maintaining confidentiality.
This leading organisation is now seeking a respectful and professional HealthCare / Waluwin Manager with a drive to provide exceptional service to community. You will work in collaboration with the other units within the Healthcare Division as part of a integrated and multi-disciplinary model of care in the delivery of holistic and wrap-around services to OAMS diverse clients.
As part of the Executive Leadership Committee, the Waluwin Manager oversees the running of the brand-new facility and is responsible for:
- Supervising staff to ensure the team are working in cohesion to deliver results
- Planning community events and program scheduling
- Attending meetings with Senior Management
- Maintaining a client load in your chosen discipline ie physiotherapy, exercise physiology, occupational therapy or dietetics/nutrition
To be successful in this role you will meet the following criteria and have:
- Bachelor’s degree in an related allied health discipline (physiotherapy, exercise physiology, occupational therapy or dietetics/nutrition)
- Demonstrated intermediate ability to balance the demands of management along with an established client caseload
- Adept communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
- Intermediate knowledge and understanding of medicare
- Ability to work within and apart of a multidisciplinary team
- An understanding of the related contemporary issues which impact health and wellbeing in Aboriginal communities and families
OAMS is the leading regional community healing, care and wellbeing hub of choice.
OAMS is ethical and transparent, giving voice to a culture of safety through integrated services that are sustainable, accessible, responsive, innovative, relevant, embrace diversity, and are ‘ahead of the game’.
Applications for this role will be assessed as they are received so please don’t hesitate in applying.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Mahala Warren at email@example.com, quoting Ref No. 1109677.