1 September, 2022
Manager of Health Services
• Full time position
• 38 hours per week
• Based in Bateman Bay/Narooma/Bega (negotiable)
• Aboriginal Community Controlled Health Services Award 2010 – Administrative Grade 7 –level 2
The Manager Health Services is responsible for the overall management of Katungul’s clinical services, including the health clinics in Bega, Narooma, Batemans Bay and outreach clinics. This position is a key leadership role where you will lead and manage a team of health professionals to provide quality health care under Katungul’s model of care ensuring all activities undertaken meet legislative, accreditation and professional standards and funding obligations.
Reporting to the Director Health Services you will be responsible for providing clinical oversight of the services, facilitating a strong clinical governance culture and empowering staff to ensure all staff work towards excellence in service delivery.
The successful applicant will be part of a service that takes pride in the delivery of holistic health care to Aboriginal communities for better health outcomes.
• Health service planning, operations, monitoring and evaluation
• GP Registrar Training Program (GPTP)
• Staff training and development
• Clinical Governance, Quality and Safety, Continues Quality Improvement
• Reporting – internal and external
• Community and stakeholder engagement
Download full selection criteria below.
Apply: To apply please click on the link: https://jobs.bloomhr.com.au/job-details/query/manager-health-services-aboriginal-and-torres-strait-islander-identified/in/australia-nsw/8725857/
Contact: For a confidential discussion, please contact Natalie Carrington at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting Ref No. 1058833.
As a child safe organisation, employment at Katungul is subject to a satisfactory National Police Check and Working with Children Check.
It is an essential requirement of the role that successful applicants are fully vaccinated against COVID 19. You will be required to provide evidence of your vaccination status during the recruitment process.