People and Culture Administrator
The People and Culture Administrator is responsible for providing a broad range of administrative support tasks within the People and Culture team. This includes all areas of the employee lifecycle, such as, recruitment and selection; training and development; record keeping and compliance; workplace participant inductions, transfers & exits; employee relations’ and the review and development of key organisational policies and procedures.
This is an exciting time to join the People and Culture team, as we embark on our journey to implement a new Human Resources Information System.
To view the full position description and selection criteria click here.
As part of your role, we’ll be asking you to:
- Facilitate the induction, on-boarding, transfer and exit processes for all workplace participants;
- Assist with the employee recruitment process; preparing job advertisements, liaising with candidates, preparing for interviews and drafting correspondence;
- Develop, update and maintain people and culture registers and maintain highly organised, efficient and confidential records and filing systems;
- Effectively time manage a varied and busy workload;
- Provide general clerical and administrative support to the People and Culture Team; and
- Much, much more, aimed at building your capacity and ensuring a variety of interesting and challenging tasks come your way!
The successful applicant will have experience in human resources administration or a related field, with a good understanding of human resource functions, together with well-developed administrative skills, including strong attention to detail, accuracy and time management skills.
The position involves working within a multicultural organisation where the majority of workplace participants, clients and stakeholders identify as Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate an understanding of the issues affecting Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and their ability to communicate sensitively and effectively with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Please note: In addition to the above skills and experience, the successful candidate will require an unrestricted WA “C” Class Driver’s Licence, and be required to submit a National Police Clearance (dated within 3 months) prior to appointment.
Applicants for this position must be legally entitled to work in Australia and will be required to provide evidence of this entitlement, such as an Australian or New Zealand passport, birth certificate, or foreign passport with a relevant working visa.
About the Benefits
While you will face diverse new challenges in the role, you will also enjoy an attractive remuneration package including a base salary of $60,044.66 – $69,651.80 per annum pro rata plus superannuation. You’ll also gain access to generous salary packaging options, which will greatly increase your take home pay. In addition, you will have access to a number of fantastic benefits including:
- Flexible work arrangements and a family friendly work environment
- Support to further invest in your career through additional training and development
- Up to 10 days’ Study Leave per year
- 17.5% Annual Leave loading
- Bring Your Dog To Work Day
- Employee Assistance Program
- Up to 2 days’ Volunteer Leave per year
- Health and wellbeing initiatives
- 13 weeks Long Service Leave after 7 years’ service
Please note there is no closing date for this position. Applications will be assessed on submission and interviews scheduled accordingly. We encourage interested candidates to express their interest without delay!
For further information about this position please call Kristy Monaghan, People and Culture Officer on 08 9227 1631.
As per section 51 of the Equal Opportunity Act 1984 (WA) AHCWA actively seeks to increase the diversity of our workforce to better meet the differing needs of our clients and stakeholders and to improve equal opportunity outcomes for our employees.
Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.