The National Aboriginal Community Controlled Health Organisation (NACCHO) is the national peak body representing 144 Aboriginal Community Controlled Health Services (ACCHSs) and the lead advisor to the Commonwealth Government on primary health care for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples nationally.
This role offers the opportunity to contribute to improved health outcomes for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
- Assist in and contribute to project management advice to inform decision making.
- Provide a range of project management and support services, including preparation of discussion papers, briefs and submissions, to contribute to the development and delivery of initiatives.
- Undertake research and collate information for reporting, monitoring and evaluation purposes to contribute to the achievement of policy and project outcomes.
- Assist communications with key stakeholders and coordinating working groups, committee meetings to support engagement as well as policy and project development and issues.
- Provide administrative and governance support within NACCHO as requested.
Applications close Monday, 4 April 2022 at 8.00am.