Senior General Practitioner
Senior General Practitioner
Institute for Urban Indigenous Health
Multiple vacancies Across SEQ
Up to $279,999 + Super + $15 899 Salary Sacrifice + reimbursement of medical indemnity costs
- Looking to expand our services in our Moreton Bay ATSICHS clinics
- Full and Part Time positions available
- Focused on supporting Work-life balance with flexible arrangements on offer
- Vision: Healthy, strong, and vibrant children, families, and community
- Mission: Family health and wellbeing through integrated health and social support services.
Deliver holistic primary health care to Our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Community.
The Institute for Urban Indigenous Health (IUIH) leads the development, planning and delivery of comprehensive primary health care for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people living in Southeast Queensland. Together with our four Aboriginal community-controlled founding members, we are focused on our collective vision of healthy, strong and vibrant Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander children, families and communities.
Why Work for Us?
We are committed to the delivery of best practice primary health care for our community in the Moreton Bay Region and we are looking for an experienced General Practitioner to join us.
You should be someone who is passionate and dedicated to the continuous improvement of comprehensive and culturally appropriate primary health care services for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
- Be a part of our unique and innovative System of Care addressing the health and wellbeing needs of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander families through a community centred model.
- Opportunity to develop personally and professionally through a supportive collective Network and involvement in CPD and Quality Improvement activities. Option to be involved in innovative projects and IUIH Clinical Leadership Development Course.
- Healthy work life balance.
- IUIH is an inclusive workplace and values the contributions of all staff in achieving our vision.
Senior GP Requirements
- Provide clinical leadership to the clinic team.
- Oversee and contribute to a program of quality assurance and continuous quality improvement.
- Provide mentoring and supervision for medical students, GP registrars, early career GPs, and other health professionals.
- Work closely with the Clinical Director, Practice Manager, and service team to ensure and improve service delivery.
- Vocationally Registered (VR) General Practitioner
- Unconditional registration with AHPRA / Medical Board of Australia
- Current Medical Indemnity Insurance
- To be considered for this position, candidates must have had their Covid-19 Booster (3rd Dose) prior to commencement
- 5 years post-fellowship experience in a primary health care setting
Desirable, but not Mandatory
- Experience working with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and /or communities.
- Knowledge of Aboriginal social and cultural history and the impacts of social determinants on health outcomes for Aboriginal clients.
To apply, please submit a copy of your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com
APPLICATIONS CLOSE Monday 15th August 2022