VR General Practitioner
Albury Wodonga Aboriginal Health Service (AWAHS)
VR General Practitioner Contract – Full Time commencing March 24 to July 24 – 5 month Maternity Relief
- $165.00 ph + 11% Superannuation +excellent Salary Packaging Tax Benefits (up to $15,000)
- Monday-Friday 9 am – 5 pm
- Appreciate no on-call/weekend work or facility visits
- 30 minute appointment schedules supporting the GP & Patient
- Say goodbye to after-hours meetings! We value your time and well-being and all our meetings are scheduled within paid work time
Due to upcoming maternity leave, we have a FIVE MONTH vacancy for a GP to assist the team at our busy medical centre in Wodonga VIC.
AWAHS is proud of delivering a high quality primary health care service to the Indigenous community, with a team of six GP’s, medical registrars, clinic nurses, dentists, allied health and other practitioners.
We pride ourselves on running the ideal model for a primary care practice and you can expect to:
- Enjoy a supportive and rewarding work environment that enables you to excel in your profession.
- Work collaboratively alongside esteemed specialists such as psychiatrists, renal physicians, and paediatricians ensuing comprehensive and coordinated patient care.
- Be part of a holistic approach to patient care with dentistry, podiatry, speech therapy, occupational therapy, dietetics, and psychology services all housed under one roof.
- Work-life balance. Our supportive workplace accommodates your family needs, allowing you to thrive personally and professionally.
- Grow your management of complex and chronic conditions and be supported and upskilled in Mental Health and AOD management.
If you are an Australian registered Fellowed GP, ideally with obstetric experience, we would love to hear from you.
We look forward to welcoming you with a generous package and fantastic working conditions. This could also lead to ongoing employment. Contact Chiquita on 0414 713430 for more information. Chiquita.firstname.lastname@example.org https://awahs.com.au