Medicine information can be confusing, but these resources may help community members understand important aspects about the medicine they’re taking (such as the difference between a brand name and a generic medicine name).
Communicating with community members
This resource can support remote healthcare workers to improve their communication and medicine counselling skills with community members/patients.
Providing information to community members about medicines, medicine management or administration is important. These resources can support both health professionals and community members/patients.
- Good Medicine Better Health
- 5 Questions to ask about your medicines
- Managing your medicines
- Making wise choices about medicines
- How to give medicines to children
- Keeping a medicines list
- Medicines and type 2 diabetes
- Australian Indigenous HealthInfoNet
- MedicineWise app: a mobile app to keep track of medicines