Supply and administration
Information to support the supply and administration of medicines. Especially useful in locations without a pharmacist.
Dose administration aid guidelines
Guidelines to support correct and effective use of dose administration aids including Webster-packs, MPS Packettes/rolls etc.
Regulations and legislation for prescribing or issuing medicines. Each Australian state and territory has different rules or conditions, which may also differ depending on remoteness of practice.
- Writing lawful prescriptions, QLD
- Application forms for authority to prescribe, NSW
- Medical practitioners and schedule 8 medicines, NT
- Prescribing approvals, QLD
- Opioids, benzodiazepines and other Schedule 8 medicines, WA
- Forms and resources for the Drugs of Dependence Unit, SA
- Acute health conditions at isolated sites, QLD
- National Real Time Prescription Monitoring (links for each state and territory)